Need help splitting audiobook mp3

Home Forums Forums General Discussion Need help splitting audiobook mp3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  a31lvkaao1vtngzus28 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

a31lvkaao1vtngzus28
    Participant

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct forum since it seems this forum is more hardware but this is an audio issue.
    So I’ve been listening to audiobooks during my commute recently but the problem is that my car does not have support for mp3 cds or any aux in, Nor do I have an ipod. To that end I recently purchased this MP3 player which works except that it doesn’t remember where I am in the track and just restarts from the beginning. Which is an issue with the audiobooks that I have since they are split by chapters and some of those chapters are over an hour. So I need to split the mp3 files into smaller ones. I found mp3splt which seems like it would do what I want however it just crashes on Win7.
    I would like to be able to point it at the dir and have it process all of the mp3 files and split the files into ~5min long tracks using silence detection. Does anyone have any ideas?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1204959
    Blockchain Application Marketing

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.